Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Places In Jacksonville To Get A Brazilian Wax

Loyalty?

entangled in the innumerable variations in our rich language, poorly used, I have been for a while entangled in a little word:

Loyalty

I do not know why I always NO thought the same thing as loyalty. The latter sounds more to situations within the context of couples ("Loyalty is not?).

As lately I've been challenged in my opinion ( "too high and demanding" ) of loyalty, did a search a little more serious of the item in the dictionary.

1. Loyalty: character of a person or thing in good faith. (stay where it)

2. Leal: Sincere and honest. Franco. Fidelity keeping (plop!, Appear to be synonyms)

3. Loyalty: accuracy in fulfilling their commitments, constancy in love. Steadfast. (not exactly what I thought, but I clarified a little more)

4. Faithful: constant and persistent. That does not commit treason. Attached and noble. (Ya. out there .. come on)

5. In English
loyalty
6. Synonyms: Loyalty, nobility.

So far the search term in the dictionary. But the paper holds a lot.
Another thing are the situations of everyday life that give meaning to that concept.


QUESTIONS:
Can loyalty is relative? is, that depends on the person and what she deems as fair or unfair?

in what contexts loyalty is applicable? "And what not?

loyalty "among friends, family and couple is different?

What is the limit of loyalty? Do you have limits?

Scenario 1: a friend says "you go to the grave with friends, but not buried with them," another says "that loyalty in a friendship makes you go through with and the friends, "according
that then, in the first case, when my friend is in trouble " I leave him alone and stay out of trouble me? . In the second case try out the mess "yet that I tb. can trap?

Situation 2: Some say "first loyalty is to oneself" If so, where is longer fair because borders loyalty to yourself? What is the line between loyalty to self and selfishness or egotism?

Scenario 3: Imagine a very close and dear friend is insulted by someone else before you. "I leave in your defense? ... could also think my friend knows how to defend himself, and that the issue is not with me. Frequenting Am I that person? ... could also say no, because my friend offended.

Scenario 4: What if all these situations occur with a relative? In situations 1 and 3 could make the exercise of change the word "friend" with "mother" or "brother." What happens there? loyalty is the same in all contexts, or are people with whom one is more or less loyal?

Situation 5: And what happens if we change the word "friend" with "partner"? (Boyfriend, wife, love, etc) is also different?

Would you let your partner in her predicament without paying help, because you can be at risk?
Would you let someone insult your partner in front of you, doing nothing, because the issue is not with you?
Would you still frequenting that other person, even if you have insulted your family before you?

leave open the questions ....

only to close it clear that, as a wise woman said:

"YOUR CONCEPT OF LOYALTY IS NOT GOOD OR BAD ... JUST IS YOURS AND THAT'S WHY IT'S ONLY VALID"





0 comments:

Post a Comment