Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Clip Art Of Power Rangers

GOODBYE to sedentary life!

After looking in the mirror and find more rolls than I care .

After checking that diets do not work for me, because my will is fading in front of a bar of dark chocolate.

After checking my breasts have increased its already generous enough size (and not cilicona, but by accumulation of fat, which really is not very appealing to say)

After viewing my photos above and discover that the trousers he wore at the time and how much I liked, and I are closing as comfortably and petite photo, I would put it even by accident, for fear that I see a roll.


CHOOSE AND SAY: DO NOT WANT TO BECOME AN OLD GIRL, Potona, Teton and Guaton, SO I'M GOING TO DO SOMETHING .... AND URGENT.

We .... Therefore it is not to panic. I'm not obese.
But I look in the mirror and not liking me. And that is serious.

sport I started by deciding what could be done:

1. Aerobic : perish the thought. Sucks me the feeling of being sweaty, moving as a mapets to the rhythm of music 10 times faster than its original ... get on the step, get, get, get, get, back, arm lifts, leg lifts, tightens gluteus ... and smile ... NO !!!!! MUSH. I ran out and I get overheated, which is worse. I'm southern, remember? Not stand the heat.

2. machines or weights: wacatela. The last time I joined a gym (yes, he clearly not going to get me to an aerobics class, but had to prove the engine room), the weight room was packed, had to wait 10 minutes minimum per appliance, and then soaked with sweat receive from another person who was generally Guaton be a zero empathy for the other, who never had the grace to bring a towel to dry, or clean the handles, seat or other parts of the machine. WHAT ASCO. I have issue with the sweat that is not in an erotic context, lol.

3. Cycling: For there we understand. I love to ride the bike. It is rich, outdoor in relation to others. But the magic ends when you stop to think that it is dangerous for a woman to walk alone by bike, at night by some sectors of Stgo. Since I work all day, I have no alternative but to exercise at night. If we add that the signage is quite unclear, motorists do not respect them and the few bike lanes are pretty far from my house ... The remaining option will be Spin (in a gym with bikes lie ...). A few days ago a friend told me he had gone to a class of Spin-Box, or something. WHAT ANTI-NATURA PLEASE!! occurrences of people, I say. How could you think that one going to ride a bicycle while pulling punches to humanity! So far I got the enthusiasm.

4. Given the situation and my options, I opted for swimming. Yes Swimming. In a pool with warm water, of course, but not boiling (my phobia of heat would not let me), no butt sweat. Moreover, I have a sweating and clear that if we do, no matter, total mixed with little water and Now. Is a complete sport and they say that can save your life. Well, do not pretend to be an expert, but less manageable in the water with a little more confidence and leave behind the wave-like "FROG" to move to a more delicate and not aesthetically?

Wear 2 classes. And I tell you my experience so far:

1. Pumping, pumping, pumping water through the nose, mouth, cough, mate, mate, mate, cough.

2. Down, up, slips, falls back, without cover your nose with your hands eh? That's cheating. Down, up, down, up, knees bend, stretch, slip, bend me, mate, mate, cough .... laughter of my fellow


3. Click siren .... (I am a whale, but bueh)

4. kick, kick, arms arrow head under water, shock, cabezaso, leg kick, hit on the chin (that's because I have my eyes closed because I'm under water ... I have not had cached water lenses I can open my eyes .... MEMA

!!!!) 4. Croll (ah? How teacher said? Troll? No poh, if we are not so ugly ... ah Croll, is that with the cap covering my ears do not hear na ')

5. Croll said. Kicks, one arm forward, others back, change, kick, portrays one arrow right? , An arm, the other, kick, breathe, I undo, I undo, undo me, I return to the frog mode to avoid mate, runny nose, cough.

I can not walk and chew gum ... and here I am asked to coordinate the arms move alternately, bending the head, kicking and breathing all at once! Musho is not it?


Like Easter, I'm excited. And I'll persevere. I swear! Because in 2 classes and I could stand without "disarm", and pump and pump without the water getting every orifice of my face.
addition, teachers are quite handsome two (the more freckles, of course) and I can chunk that with patience to learn that the Croll and in passing improve my fitness and keep the line a while now, was getting round and round.

Dato freak: an obstacle to overcome: the teacher gives all examples of motion with the right and I am left handed! jajaja

tip: the dance is still my passion. It is excellent for the mind, heart, life, but helps maintain the line. In any case, keep practicing 2 times a week and 1 weekend a month for a mere matter of ADDICTION.


0 comments:

Post a Comment