Sunday, December 10, 2006

Diagram Of Panasonic Microwave

Language Changes .. Poetry



I feel necessary to change or transform certain "forms" of saying things or thinking, to step to the complete happiness.

In this re-signify the way in how we live and how we interact, I will share some phrases and poems, which from the context of Biodanza, can be modified to completely change its meaning.




1. few months ago, someone told me to 'make sacrifices for the couple ":

" Over time, the feeling of pain by having sacrificed something of themselves by a demand for the other, grows, and multiplies the feeling of having been disloyal and treacherous to himself. Sooner or later this will be criticized the other "remember that I sacrificed this for you" and the like. And the feeling of resentment and hatred and even rejection after the other, they grow up. Then there is all this innocent people, who suffer the consequences of something that does not have the slightest idea, come infidelities, the screams of aggression ...
is not what I want for my children, is not what I want for my companion,
that's not what I want for myself. "

MANIFESTO himself, but with some" minor modifications "

" Over time, the feeling of pain not been able to of sacrificing himself with a need for another , grows, and multiplies the feeling of having been disloyal and treacherous with who you say you love . Sooner or later this will be criticized by other "remember that you were not able to take this for my" and the like. And the feeling of resentment and hatred and even rejection after the other, they grow up. Then there is all this innocent people, who suffer the consequences of something that does not have the slightest idea, come infidelities, the screams of aggression ...

... that's not what I want for my children, is not what I want for my partner, is not what I want for myself. "

2. At the same time I heard something like this (poem Gestalt):

"I am me, you are you
you in yours, I mine,

're not here to meet my expectations,
and I'm not here to meet yours,
if we will be beautiful,

if not, can not be helped "


Now the change is not of my creation, I owe it to Rolando Toro:

" I am you , You are I
you as my I as yours , you
here to meet my expectations
and hopefully I can meet yours,
if we will wonderful

if not, is a disaster "

Then I have much more clear what you want, from what I NO.

I do not selfishness, I do not want
individualism

Delivery not want love.

take

to thank the Biodanza Rolando and the wonderful feeling I'm not alone, I'm not I only including human encounter as a poem ...

And the angels who accompany me ..




0 comments:

Post a Comment