Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Paraffin Hand Wax Machine

...

The general idea is this, try to summarize without changing the essential. Although it is not accurate.

Hi, come in, sit down please.
yourself comfortable ...
going to support your chin and your forehead there (sample type) and you'll open up your eyes, it'll take a picture.


already, doctor. (I'm pretty skeptical of these things .. but let's see)

Mmmm ... ready. You can rest. The light is very annoying right?
Now look at the computer screen.
These are your eyes.

Oh! seems he had never seen such detail (I was impressed by the color is brown ... clearly, they are up pretty) Let us

the right eye as the pupil shows a lot of grief. An ancient punishment may have to do with your family of origin. Mmmm, your dad for example.

Ya. (But inside I'm amazed. This guy does not know me, I had never seen. How is that the eyes reveal my pain?)

A kidney a bit swollen and distended gallbladder. This may be due to two things: high salt or too little water.
Both
(I laugh a little nervous).

to the minute, the kidney is healthy and gallbladder tb. despite the inflammation, but it is necessary to change this habit if you do not want to be ill. Let
. You have iris rings that indicate stress or stress and you are affecting the digestive system. Do you suffer from stomach pain, cramping, constipation, to any other discomforts associated with the digestive system?

Yes All he appointed. And I have it clear that when I pass a rage, the first thing that shits me is the batting. (Do not say, but I'm dumb)

In this part of the eye appears to have a strong tendency to hypertension, and hypertensive family will surely come. In addition smoke right?

Yes to all. Hypertensive family (my father, the most direct) and smoke, but little (the goat of the smoker ... hahaha)

There is another risk factor for you. Besides the kidney, vascular everything.
Again, at this time maybe there is nothing serious or even detectable by traditional exams, but thine eyes are showing.

MmmYa. (Again except. Do not want to believe)

Now, left eye: Here, there is a speck, "see it big enough?. That's substance toxic has been deposited near the uterus. And there's one near the left breast. That's probably because you took birth control for some time. Did you feel now?

Again yes. (Do not say this because I'm a bit of modesty, but actually I stopped taking pills that could not go with the pain. Contraception is poison to me. I do bad)

course. The discomfort is because contraceptives are poison to you. Please delete (!!!!!!) .. but no longer takes, they note, because the eye patch is old. But do not take them again.

Ok!

This is the most fundamental for you. There are other small things in your iris, but they are not important. The really tricky is here: Kidneys, bladder, uterus, left breast, digestive system and vascular system (hypertension) ... ah! I forgot, your skin is affected tb. You appear allergies increasingly aggressive and most likely will develop a psoriasis and this is all nervous. There

yes I was shocked, doctor. I came here just for Alegia not let me live. I have both elbows rascármelos mangled.
The strange thing is that when I went to the doctor and I have had tests did not find anything!

Logical. Because allopathic medicine detects the disease when it exists and how to remedy it post facto.

Traditional Chinese medicine, however genesis detected before the disease manifests.

to a Chinese doctor, a patient becomes ill is a disgrace, because you should be able to detect before.


Ah! But, is that you scare me.

course. People live happily without knowing how your body, until they get sick ... then, compared with cancer or hypertension is too late.
You do not have anything at the moment.
're healthy, doctors said West. But you're sick as
Chinese doctors.
not have anything, but go on, you're going to get sick a lot.
The idea is to prevent it?

End of story.
Now I'm at home, with a list of homeopathic remedies, should I buy, with a special diet I should start to follow, with plenty of cigarettes do not think I'll smoke ... and doubt.
trying to digest what Mehan said.

Fact or fantasy?

I would not find out.
'd rather believe, it seems.
do not know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment